Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Real Name: Kim Ki Bum 김기범
Nickname(s): Almighty Key, Key umma, KimKey
Birthday: September 23, 1991
Height: 177 cm
• His hometown is Daegu (South Korea).
• He is the "middle" SHINee member (@ age 17).
• His stage name is Key because he likes to solve things.
• He is a dog lover! (He has a pet dog back at home.)
• He is the "triple-threat" in SHINee-- he is gifted with skills in singing, rapping, & dancing. Hence his 'Almighty' title.
• He is very talkative & out-going.
• He does not like fermented soybean stew.
• He wears contacts/glasses.
• He likes Spongebob Squarepants.
• He has a total of five ear-piercings.
• He has a pair of key & lock (mismatched) earrings.
• He can speak (but is not necessarily fluent in) a total of 4 languages-- Korean, Japanese, Mandarin, & English. (The other SHINee members say that his M. & E. skills are the most proficient among them all.)
• He has quick reflexes (reactions).
• He likes to watch dramas/movies.
• He likes photography.
• He keeps a journal/diary.
• He (sort of) cooks & does chores; he is known as Key umma (Korean term for "mother").
• He auditioned for SM Entertainment in 2005 and again in 2006. During his 2nd audition, only 2 people were to be accepted; he was one of them.
• He was a Daegu water sports (water-skiing) representative during his junior high days.
• He practices his facial expressions in front of a mirror.
• He studied in Los Angeles, California (USA) when he was younger.
• He does not know how to wash rice.
• He takes very good care of his belongings.
• He is known as one of SHINee's most fashionable members.
• He is good at imitating other people/things.
• He is afraid of heights.
• He likes AND hates horror movies at the same time.
• He shares a bunk-bed with SHINee member MinHo. He takes the top bunk while MinHo takes the bottom.
• He can pull-off wearing pink. ;]
• He loves cameras; he is good at spotting them. (He has a "camera-radar.")
• He would like to visit Taiwan one day. (The 1st thing he wants to do there: shopping. He finds the fashion to be "very cool.")
• Loved ones he often gives thanks to are his parents & grandmother.
Sunday, December 6, 2009
Earlier today I bought my SHINee CD! A.mi.go and Year of us for my Bessie Poleng<3
Well, I thought I was going to faint, we went to the city like 9AM in the morning to attend mass,
haven't had breakfast yet, haven't slept yet and chyeahh!i was blogging right? I DIDN'T SLEEP!
Can you dig that?! LOLS! Can anyone dig my SHINee adiction? \(*^O^*)/
I was all gloomy earlier, i thought everything moves slowly, tho I ALMOST FREAKED OUT IN THE TRAIN,
it felt like everyone's SHOUTING AT MY EARS.***annoying***
I REALLY HAD NO ENERGY.
It's weird tho after buying SHINee, I felt as if I was all HIGH.LOL.
...and oh! I got a free poster. (>w<)y
Saturday, December 5, 2009
Annyong~! This is my first blog entry for well it's heaps of Key
I must admit, when i first saw SHINee i was like "omo~! Theyre so gay." [My SUPERJUNIOR ADDICTION ERA]
but YEAH, like SUJU they took be by storm, and made me blog 4:36 AM in the Morning. And like other Kpop groups. Teeheehee.(>w<)