"Key has been a bit more attractive than fried dumplings these days."
- Jonghyun (SHINee forums)

Support SHINee buy albums! STOP DOWNLOADING!(¬_¬")

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Hello! Annyong hashimnikka! I just woke up!

Earlier today I bought my SHINee CD! A.mi.go and Year of us for my Bessie Poleng<3

Well, I thought I was going to faint, we went to the city like 9AM in the morning to attend mass,

haven't had breakfast yet, haven't slept yet and chyeahh!i was blogging right? I DIDN'T SLEEP!

Can you dig that?! LOLS! Can anyone dig my SHINee adiction? \(*^O^*)/

I was all gloomy earlier, i thought everything moves slowly, tho I ALMOST FREAKED OUT IN THE TRAIN,

it felt like everyone's SHOUTING AT MY EARS.***annoying***
I REALLY HAD NO ENERGY.

It's weird tho after buying SHINee, I felt as if I was all HIGH.LOL.

*HAPPY*

...and oh! I got a free poster. (>w<)y

No comments:

Post a Comment